Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sneak Peek Mrs & Mrs W - Soon to be a family of 4!

Well, the time finally came - my last session before hanging up the camera until I give birth and what a better way to end it with a maternity session for such a special couple!! You know it's been an awesome session when the clients haven't even made it out of your street and you are inside uploading their images!
Mrs W is carrying twins and looks georgous, although she did often make me wonder if I was holding my camera wonky, if she was standing wonky, or if the babies were just laying in a wonky position.
This couple were wonderful, up for anything and everything - so much fun to work with!! Mr W wins my 'best husband to photograph ever' award. Most husbands have that awkward, uncomfortable look when they rock up to their session...longing to be elsewhere, but Mr W was not only cooperative during his session, he was also a wonderful assistant. PLUS he can multi-task!! Do you think he resembles Blair from Neighbours as well?
OK all jokes aside, there is something really special about this couple. The eminate so much love for each other and are going to make the best parents to these special little miracles.

Here are a few teasers from today's session. There are so many more to come - stay tuned!
xo
Chrissy

Hmmmm....no comparison really!



Yes, I do love my fence shots!


By far my favourite shot of the morning so far!

Dear B & E,

I had SO much fin hanging out with you both this morning. I hope you love the sneak peek! I will be in touch!

Chrissy

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Chrissy! They look so excited about this new adventure that's waiting for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Chrissy, nice fence! Love the last one! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww she looks gorgeous!!! Yay for great hubby's and I agree re Blair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! Very nice couple and I wish them all the best. Last one is my favourite too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so fun!
    i love her fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last shot - just gorgeous! They look like they will make great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos! What a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. They look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a beautiful mommy to be and gorgeous session, she sure is glowing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fence too! perfect colors and compositions...love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the last two! Amazing session, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous and she is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful mom! I love the color so much, though that last one is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outdoor shots! love #2.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous mommy-to-be! great job, chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great. I love that you brought across some humor in these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love them all...fantastic lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful photos chrissy! :) i love your work!

    ReplyDelete