Sunday, June 14, 2009

Newborn Cuddles - Miss E and Miss G {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

*sigh* Cuddling these two today has made me ever so emotional and ready to have this baby wriggling around inside my own rather large tummy!
I popped over to my neighbour's home this morning, just to check in and make sure they were surviving the early days or parenthood ok. You know how it is in those first few weeks, time just slips by in a haze of nappies, feeds, cuddles, nappies, feeds and cuddles. Decision making is also very hard when you are in that place of sleep deprivation therefore I felt it was just time to go grab my camera and take some snaps of these two precious little girls before they turn 21.
Now, given my past experiences with newborns who don't want to sleep - there was NO WAY I was unwrapping these two little ones today! So here are a few quick snaps of the most adorable and much loved little Princesses!
xo

Definately going to be the cheeky one!




15 comments:

  1. Oh how divinely peaceful and content they look. I love their little half smiles. You can almost see their personalities - the one wrapped in the light wrap will be the cheeky mischievous one and the other maybe the calming influence she needs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chrissy, the girls are just BEAUTIFUL, and you've captured them beautifully. Fabulous, fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Gorgeous lighting on these. I look forward to seeing more of these precious girls as they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such perfect newborn shoots, you capture their peacefullness really well. Such gorgeous girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I'm feeling insanely clucky now! How divine are they? Totally agree with Heather about their personalities and that the light coloured wrap is containing the leader, the darker wrap is snuggled around the peacemaker, I think. What fun they'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two are just lovely! I adore the little smiles! And how lucky are they to have you as a neighbor? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet little dots of babies they are! *Meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are just gorgeous shots Chrissy. I love their little faces and how they look so cozy snuggled up together. awww... cluck cluck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a lovely sweet photos Chrissy. I can't believe you managed to capture those little sleeping smiles. What sweet dreams they must be having. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, what little darlings. I love photographing twins. These are perfect - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so tender and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww incredily gorgoeus!!!!!
    I want some :-) hehe

    ReplyDelete