Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sneak Peek - Caroline {Melbourne Maternity Photographer)

You know the session is going to be *fun* when;
a) The photographer is 7 weeks further along in their pregnancy than the maternity client and is moving rather slowly.
b) Melbourne weather decides it's going to turn cold and miserable.
c) You realise once again you may need that step ladder!

For those of you who follow my blog, you may remember a beautiful maternity session I had with the lovely Megan http://http//chrissytorneyphotography.blogspot.com/2009/02/sneak-peek-megan-melbourne-maternity.html
Today I had the pleasure of photographing her sister Caroline who has this perfect teeny, tiny bump. Unfortunately timing of my own impending delivery meant I was unable to photograph Caroline when she was further along in her pregnancy but that doesn't mean she isn't glowing and georgous at only 29 weeks. Georgous blue eyes, curly hair and being TALL all run in the family!
Her session was originally booked for the Botanical Gardens, but it started to rain once I got there to set up, therefore we headed to our back up location of Caroline's Grandparent's home. As someone who lives in dry, dusty Werribee I was ever so envious of her Grandparent's lush green garden.
We were lucky enough to also have a visit from Megan and her georgous little bundle Emelia Rose. Megan and I made note of the extreme conditions between her 47+ degree day and Caroline's 9 degree day.
Caroline explained to me that her Grandparents were the original owners of their home and that the family had seen many changes in the area since it was built. The street is now welcoming home it's 4th generation of family members.
So after much huffing and puffing on my behalf here is a sneak peek from today's session.
Enjoy!
p.s. Look at this garden!!


Caroline - it was a pleasure meeting you today and thanks for the laughs. I will be in touch! Thank your Grandparents again for me and tell them anytime they want to come green up my yard, they are more than welcome!

xo

Chrissy

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love your color and processing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The fence shot is my favorite. Congrats to the new mom-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning, the fence shot is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Love that fence! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, am loving the black and white the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one by the window...beautiful light.
    Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful mama! Love the lighting in the window - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, gorgeous work! :) i love the one by the window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black and white in the window. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete