Friday, June 5, 2009

Master H - {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

WOW...I am so very lucky. I have many wonderful people in my life who support what I do and who are more than happy to lend me their children to photograph when I need them to.
Elissa first lent me her children back when I was building my portfolio. I am amazed that time has flown by so quickly - it's hard to believe that I took these first images below of Will and Grace almost 12 months ago now.

Today I had the pleasure of photographing the newest arrival to their family, Master Harry.

Thanks you Elissa for having me in your home today, especially after such a sleepless night. I look forward to watching your latest miracle grow.

xo

Chrissy


10 comments:

  1. Incredible Chrissy!! You are so incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plate shot is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plate shot! That first photo is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful children, you did a great job with these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one! Her eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, absolutely beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply stunning. I just adore that first shot of the little girl...wow. She has them most lovely eyes.

    ReplyDelete