Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A little Update from me...

Well, here I am a few days shy of 39 weeks, waiting ever so patiently for any sign that labour might be around the corner. I am a little emotional as the lead up to this little person's arrival has been overshadowed by the dreaded cold virus making it's way through us all making us feel a little run down and miserable during this time of excitement and expectation. My Mum and her partner arrived last week, and whilst it's been difficult to hand over control, I am thankful for the sleep, dinners and immaculate house.
I must admit, I am really missing my client sessions at the moment. I am missing the creativity, the interaction with beautiful children and families and the joy I get from presenting beautiful images to people. So...until this little one arrives I am going to simply have to be content with splashing images of myself on to the net as well as going back through the last 12 months and sharing some of my favourite client images.
For now...here was my latest belly photo taken at 37 weeks. The photo actually makes my really large and heavy belly look so small.
xo
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, you look beautiful, congratulations!!! :) so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Exciting times ahead for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete