Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family of Four - An update from me.

On Monday, 6th July 2009 I gave birth to my super special little guy Koby, one week before my due date. It was a very short labour of approximately 49 minutes from start to finish. 15 - 20 minutes of this time was spent in the car travelling on the way to the hospital - my waters broke with a contraction in the hallway of the hospital and I birthed him on a small consult bed in a monitoring room just around the corner. I was lucky a midwife was coming on shift at the time my waters broke. She pretty much half carried me, half pushed me into the consult room.
He is just perfect and we are all smitten.

Koby
8lb 11oz
6/7/09
39 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! And what a quick labour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chrissy - he's just gorgeous :)
    Sounds like it was quite a labour!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete