Saturday, February 28, 2009

2009 Blog Competition Winner!! {Melbourne Child & Family Photographer}

Firstly - let me say how completely overwhelmed I was by all of your entries. Choosing a winner was a very technical and scientific process!!
Due to having no printer ink I wrote all of your names out onto slips of paper (Fiona Brink - you are responsible for my RSI)...popped them into a tupperware container - then asked my very cute assistant Paigey Girl to stick her hand in and get me one little piece of paper.

So...I am so pleased to announce that the winner of the $975 Custom Portrait Package is:

VANESSA DIXON!!

Congratulations Vanessa - I will be in touch with you shortly to organise your portrait session.

Thank you to everyone who entered...I wish you all the best and look forward to your bookings in the future!!

xo
Chrissy


Haylee - 2008 Competition Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment