Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sneak Peek - Sam {Melbourne Maternity Photographer}

Right - next time I put a call out for Maternity I am going to include a maximum height restriction. When Sam arrived today for her session at Willy Gardens all I could think was - "I'm going to need the step ladder again!"
Sam was another tall and georgous Mum-to-Be which I had the absolute pleasure in photographing today. The sky was tainted with bush fire smoke and it was hard to not think about all those people still in danger and those suffering loss from the devastation. Our hearts go out to you all.

{Sam - it was great getting to know you this afternoon - I hope you like what you see so far - especially given you are someone who never has their photo taken!}

xo
Chrissy



No comments:

Post a Comment