Friday, February 6, 2009

Sneak Peek - Megan {Melbourne Maternity Photographer}

There are two things you notice about Megan immediately; 1. Her height and 2. Her stunning blue eyes. It's ok - I had a step ladder just in case!
Megan braved the 44+ degree temperatures to drive into Werribee to have her complimentary maternity session. She was a photographer's dream allowing me to try some new things. What a difference it makes photographing an adult!
{Megan - thank you so much for your time this morning! It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you made it back home safe and sound. Maybe even a little bit quicker with the Werribee Wind behind you! Make sure I get a text once this little one arrives xo}
Chrissy

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Chrissy! I bet it was a nice change to photograph Megan instead of fidgety, excited little kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one, so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Chrissy! It's great to see you experimenting with new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful mommy to be, so elegant in these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mama! Great color, you rocked it! ++

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely....I'm sure mommy-to-be will love these. What an elegant series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful :) especially that first one

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first shot is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the feel of these, so peaceful! The first image is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful work!++++

    ReplyDelete