Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Free Maternity Sessions - Offer Extended! {Melbourne Maternity Photographer}

I have decided due to such an overwhelming response to the February special - to offer up the discount during each Month until June (March, April, May and possibly early June - see how I am going).
Being pregnant myself - I am finding it easier to shoot maternity and I really do enjoy doing these sessions.
So...

* You need to be 34+ weeks at the time of the shoot ( earlier shoots available for Mums carrying multiples).

* Booking Fee is waived (Session can include hubby and children although expecting mother must be in all shots).

* 1 x Complimentary 8x10" or 8x12" print.

Additional prints and products available at regular prices.

Please email me at chrissytorney@hotmail.com for pricing information!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment