Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sneak Peek - Melanie & John {7th March 2009}

I officially shot my first (and probably my last) wedding on Saturday. I thought it was tiring chasing around little ones during a photo shoot - seriously, I had to end up leaving the party early because I was so very tired after ducking, dodging, running, climbing and somehow moving my 22 weeks pregnant body around the place. All complaints about my fitness aside it truely was a lovely day and I felt so honoured that Mel and John had asked me to do this for them, afterall, I was the one who handed John Mel's phone number on the school bus that day!! Who would have know that a few years later I would be photographing their wedding day!
Mel and John - thank you again! The experience was wonderful. Your love for each other truely shone through on the day and is evident in every photo I have looked at so far.
I hope you like your sneak peeks - I will no doubt add more as I get through them all - so keep checking back.
Enjoy being Mr and Mrs!!
xo
Chrissy





3 comments:

  1. Well done Chrissy! It looks like a really fun wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! great job! love the guys outfits!

    ReplyDelete