Friday, March 20, 2009

Sneak Peek - Rachael {Melbourne Maternity Photographer}

*Squiel*...it's so exciting to have some colour to work with again!! I have shoved Rachael out the door and begun editing her session straight away. I hope I didn't bruise her!
Beautiful light, awesome location and a STUNNING mum-to-be.
And of course, Rachael was also very, very tall. I must be destined to shoot maternity from a step ladder!

Dear Rachael,
Thank you SO much for a wonderful afternoon, I had so much fun hanging out with you. You look georgous and I think the decision to head outside was a good one. Now, I know I said I would only edit 3 images before picking Paige up - but I couldn't choose...so here's 5 quickies for you!!
xo
Chrissy


12 comments:

  1. Wow! u look fabulous Rachael. what a suprise when Ive jumped on here to look at chrissys blog! Good to see u on here. good luck with your pregnancy -xx- Cath (mackillop days!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly beautiful Racheal,something georgous to treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the door in the last! Nice job Chrissy! I'm sure she's going to love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful mama to be! I just love the one of her in the sea. So much fun! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun. Your color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow these colors are AMAZING! what a beautiful mommmy to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful mommy to be, lovin the first and last shot especially love the rustic background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS! I love all the textures and color you found. What a beautiful momma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful!! The colors are great and what a gorgeous mom to be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a gorgeous mama! love all of them - especially the shot with her kicking up the water!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics you look great Rach

    ReplyDelete