Friday, April 3, 2009

Sneak Peek - The Fletcher Family - Penrith

Rona and I have know each othe online for about 5 years - and today we finally met in person when I had the absolute pleasure of photographing her and her family back in my home town of Sunny (and humid) Penrith. Her boys were both tough nuts to crack - but I think I got the shots in the end.

Rona, here are some quick edits for you - I am on my laptop so have no idea how the colour looks - you could be green for all I know. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you all survive the big 30th birthday party tomorrow night!!

xo

Chrissy




11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family! I love #2 & #4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family, loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such clarity and beautiful vibrant color! I also love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful job on this family session! I like that 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family! Very vivid colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are stunning Chrissy!
    Oh, i LOVE them! The colours and lighting are awesome!
    Rona xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet family! I love the photojournalistic style of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Chrissy! Love the shot of the older boy in blue. The colours are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the kissing one in these Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done again!!!! I love th black and white family one and the kissing one.

    ReplyDelete