Sunday, April 12, 2009

What's on my walls? - {Melbourne Child Photographer}

Two things happened today with Paigey Girl.
1. She was dressed before 9am without the need for chocolate bribes.
2. She actually let me brush her hair and put it up without the need for chocolate bribes.

I find it so hard to choose images of Paige to go on our walls here at home, I am ashamed to admit there are none other than some baby photos...so today I put an order in to have this image printed as a 20 x 20" mounted print...just because I felt that I needed to take off the perfectionist photographer goggles for a while and just wear my Mummy ones and see this image for what it is...even with it's technical imperfections.

It's simply a beautiful capture of my own child which shows her cheekiness, her smile and her spirit.

Love you Paigey Girl!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic she has the most amazing deep eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute little chickie babe - Awesome shot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is adorable, no wonder you want to put this one on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Chrissy, some of my favourite shots are not technically perfect - I think it is wonderful for your wall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely clarity! What a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete