Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hi everyone!

As my business is moving into its next phase of development there will be significant changes to the current pricing structure.

Therefore, as of the 13th September 2008 I will no longer be offering 'Portfolio Sessions' and will begin charging full session fees and print prices.


Here are some of the changes that will come into effect as of the 13th September:
  • $120 session fee (covers immediate family members)
  • Minimum print order of $200
  • The ability design your own personal packages.
  • A wider range of fine art products such as storyboards, mounted prints and albums.
  • The ability to earn print credits through the 'Customer Referral Program'.

I still aim to make custom portraiture affordable to all families as well as survive in a very competitive market and I hope that we continue to form a lasting relationship with each other.

I hope you will be able to see that what you are purchasing from me when you invite me to capture you and your family are individual and unique pieces of art. I also hope that you can see the difference individual and personal attention makes as oposed to the retail chains.

I aim to be upfront with my pricing so that you do not get any nasty suprises when you come to order.

Please email me at
chrissytorney@hotmail.com for an updated price list.

Regards,

Chrissy

Please Note: This price change does not effect any sessions already booked.



No comments:

Post a Comment