Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am finally blogging...

I decided to begin a blog as a more personalised way to share my photography with you all. I am hoping that by sharing both my photos and thoughts, my 'vision' and perception about what I think makes a beautiful photo will be more understood.
As a teacher with over 14 years experience, I feel I have an advantage when it comes to photographing young children. I find it's easy for me to gauge a child's true personality within a few minutes of hanging out, and I hope this advantage is evident in my captures.
I have always enjoyed creating, and feel that this is a wonderful outlet for me.
I have been extremely honoured to have been able to photograph such lovely children during this first stage of my journey and I wouldn't haven't gotten this far without this support.
So I personally would like to thank from the bottom of my heart;
Melanie, John, Jesse, Alex, Hugo, Ange, Pete, Bec, Navi, Stacey, Abbey, Carson, Deb, Madi, Nat, Tyler, Dave, Jaime, Benjamin, Oscar, Anna, Poppy, Kate, Skye, Toby, Kirrily, Emilie, The Modica Family, The Appleby Family, The Ardizzon Family and The Hutchison Family.

Thanks to Lee Parsons for your continued advise and wisdom and to all my 'SIC' buddies who always make me feel like I am creating something amazing.

Lastly, special thanks to my wonderful, patient husband Heath and of course the inspiration behind my work, my darling daughter Paige.

I have decided to begin this blog at this very stage of my journey, so if you would like to view any of my work before this time, please visit my Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27484224@N03/

I hope you enjoy looking at my work, as much as I enjoy capturing these moments in time.

xo

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment