Friday, July 11, 2008

A new and exciting location!!

I can't believe I have lived here for over 6 years and didn't know this spot was on my doorstep. Thanks to a friend and some great directions Paige and I headed off to check out this special place. The colours were so vibrant and there were lots of rustic old boats and machinery laying around everywhere. I can't wait to take clients here! Lucky my trusty model Paige was willing to get out of the car for a quick sample photo, even if it was with her trusty 'cool dudes' (sunglasses). Poor thing, even with a temperature of 38 degrees she was still willing to help out. Thanks Shell for the location tip!


2 comments:

  1. Im so jealous! Looks like a great place to shoot. That blue colour is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work just gets better and better Chrissy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete