Saturday, November 1, 2008

{Sneak Peek Part I} - Trent {Melbourne Child Photographer}

If you asked my husband what it is I complain about the most since moving from Sydney to Melbourne, he would say 'The Damn Werribee Winds" - aaaaand he would be right! Today I had the pleasure of meeting little Trent - who was not happy having his photo taken in the strong winds down at the beach. It wasn't a very nice day today so we are going to reshoot - however I did manage to catch some cute moments of Trent when he wasn't telling me how much he hated those damn Werribee Winds too!!

xo


6 comments:

  1. Love the blues and reds! Such a sharp dresser too! Wonderful captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that first shot, he is adorable and the colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so so so cute! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol- what a funny story :0 He's a cutie! Would never have guessed he wasn't a happy boy. Can't wait to see what you catch next time!

    ReplyDelete