Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sneak Peek - Max {Melbourne Child Photographer}

I had the pleasure of shooting 2 year old Max today. I work with his Mum and he also goes to daycare with my daughter Paige.
We had so much fun together, chasing bugs and looking for pirates treasure! Max enjoys a chat and we had a great time driving around Williamstown looking for some older buildings.
Brooke and Jeremy - It was a pleasure taking your portraits today. I see so much of your Dad in Max - cheeky bugger! He has such a wonderful sense of humour!

Chrissy
xo






13 comments:

  1. Love the car! Wonder where you got it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little boy! I love that third one - magical! ++

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that car. My fave shot is the 3rd to last. LOVE it. ++

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOUS kiddo and a fabulous session...once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice clarity and color-! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun, I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome little man! Love the upsode down shot Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour and great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just awesome Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this session! So fun and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, these are all so gorgeous! The clarity is amazing - I feel like I can reach out and touch them! Love the interactions, too!

    ReplyDelete