Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{Sneak Peek} - Sair, Zoe and Scarlette {Melbourne Family, Child and Baby Photographer}

I had the pleasure over the weekend to shoot this crazy bunch of girls!! We ended up at the Japanese Gardens in Campbeltown which was a lovey spot, but restricted by aweful, bright orange council tape!! Next time I will just sneak it down then pop it back up ;) Zoe really is a little firecracker and delighted in prooving how hungry she was by showing me her empty belly button! Scarlette is devine and has an amazing set of peepers, so laid back and easy to shoot. Sair - I am still on the hunt for any wilderbeasts however I think we were safe in the gardens. I feel like I have my mojo back - thanks Sair for the opportunity to shoot you and your family. I hope I have captured what it was you were looking for!
xo
p.s. your breastfeeding shots are amazing! Thank you for sharing that special moment and allowing me to capture such a beautiful thing!



14 comments:

  1. I love these photos! thanks so much Chrissy, I loved working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah what a bunch of beauties! Love the bluer than blue eyes and those cheeky smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawwwww bless... beautiful shots Chrissy.
    I love the Belly shot of ZK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Chrissy, they are amazing photos!! I cant wait to see them all, because yes Sair, you'll be sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos Chrissy, and gorgeous models too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, wish i could take photos like that. one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the background is amazing - where were these taken?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun, precious session! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tea party photo is just divine - such beautiful vibrant colours, not to mention those gorgeous little girls!

    ReplyDelete