Monday, May 11, 2009

Senior Photography - {Melbourne Teen Photographer}

I really enjoy shooting the older kids, mostly because they don't run away from me, but also because they are just as special at 17 as they are at 7!!
Booking a Senior Session is a wonderful way to document that momentous occasion of finishing High School.
Leaving High School commemorates that first step into 'real' adulthood and the transtion from Teenager into Adult. This is why booking a Senior Session is just as important as any other session. Why not capture this occasion in your teenager's life?
I am currently taking details for my waiting list for Sept/Oct - if you would like to book a Senior Session or know of someone who might, please don't hesitate to contact me so I can add your name to the list.
Packages start at $495
xo

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment