Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh My Goodness - The Eyes!! {Melbourne Child Photographer}

I am sure, just like myself, this Mum is always inundated with comments about her children's eyes. They are just pools of blue and reflect everything!
This family won my complimentary voucher through the Western District Autistic School's raffle. I have photographed a few of their students now and I always find these kiddos to be the most amazing and well mannered of all my clients.
Mr H loved the camera and I am sure he would still happily be outside posing for me if I didn't tell him I had enough georgous shots of him but Miss A was over me quite quickly as young diva's usually are!
We were very lucky that the Melbourne weather held off long enough for us to get outside this morning, I hope there were not too many soggy mud patches on the kids clothes.
Here are a couple of sneak peeks from this morning's session!





Dear Rebecca and Family,
Thank you for opening your home up to me, a complete stranger this morning. I love your children, they have such wonderful personalities! I hope you love these and there will be more to come!
xo
Chrissy

12 comments:

  1. ohh what gorgeous kids! Lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Such beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous eyes they both have, really lovely work Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, their eyes ARE beautiful! Lovely work. ++

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. What adorable children and beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! The color & clarity is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing photo! I love their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh they are both absolutely adorable, what great images of them, Im sure mom and dad will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such well dressed gorgeous children! Great job mom and dad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous EYES! Holy moly. They are simply magical...every single photo is like walking into their soul. Great work.

    ReplyDelete