Tuesday, August 18, 2009

October Session Dates and Information

Hi everyone,

I have finally had the chance to sit down and finalise my schedule for October only.

Unfortunately my trusty babysitters decided that going on a cruise during September was much more exciting PLUS I am also flying to Sydney for a mini holiday myself - therefore I am unable to take any bookings during this month. I am, however, extending the Spring Special to also run during November to make up for this. November dates will be announced shortly.

Because I will still be breastfeeding my little one during these months I will be unable to travel outside of my local area - Werribee, Point Cook, Williamstown and surrounding suburbs. There are some fantastic locations that I use in these local areas.

I can also offer indoor sessions in my home studio.

Sessions will need to be confirmed at the time of booking and payment will need to be received 3 days after confirmation. Once you have paid your booking fee further session information will be forwarded.

Please note, booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable (conditions apply).

OK, so here are the dates for October:

3rd October:
- 8am
- 4pm BOOKED!

17th October - BOOKED OUT!

31st October - 8am or 4pm

On other news I have added some new items to my Collections as well as introducing a combined Maternity and Newborn session structure.

Booking, product and pricing information can be found at:


Chrissy Torney Photography aims to create Photographic Artwork therefore all products are designed to be immediately displayed on your walls or coffee table. Please let me know if there is any further information you may require.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment