Thursday, January 15, 2009

The trouble with my Paigey Girl - {Melbourne Child Photographer}

The trouble with my Paigey Girl is that whenever I take a photo of her eyes, they look fake. I always get asked 'What did you do to her eyes?". The answer is always "Nothing"...her eyes are like crystal balls that reflect everything which sometimes includes too much light. Strangers always stop us and comment on them. *Sigh* - I wish she had gotten them from me....but alas - I have boring old brown eyes.

7 comments:

  1. Those eyes are just unreal. WOW....I love your conversion too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe even though you hear it all the time obviously..... she's got gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow well I think her eyes are amazing and she is very lucky to have such awesome eyes for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I hope your a proud mummy cos she is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Gorgeous and so SHARP! What lens do you shoot with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone. I certainly am one very proud Mummy!!
    Jen - I shot this with my 50mm 1.4 - I love this lens and am really noticing the beautiful tones and clarity it produces over the 1.8.

    xo

    ReplyDelete