Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sneak Peek - Cara, Ash, Cameron, Ally and Kade {Melbourne Family, Teen and Baby Photographer}

It was really interesting to watch the transformation from self conscious to totally relaxed with these family members. They were lots of fun to shoot and I think I may have driven a little too fast to get home to start working on these photos.

I was so excited to get to use my new 85mm lens for the first time but within the first few minutes I had switched back to my 35mm as I felt SO far away from them. I also didn't want to end up in the ocean as the tide was high at the time.

Cara and Family, thanks again for such a fun shoot today, I hope you like what I have worked on so far!!

More to come :)

















7 comments:

  1. These are great and what an awesome location! Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this location. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great colors, you do wonderful work! Love the boat one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Family! Great Color, Great Composition - It's all Great! ++

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome location! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. These are gorgeous. I love your colours! ++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! That is such a beautiful location, amazing colors. ++

    ReplyDelete