Thursday, August 28, 2008

My beautiful Paigey Girl... {Melbourne Child Photographer}

Every day I wake up to the most delightful sound. My daughter lies in her bed chattering away to all of her friends. I sometimes wonder what exciting adventure they had all been on in her dreams that night. Sometimes I am jealous that I was not the first person she spoke to or saw when she opened her eyes to start the day and other days I am thankful for the lie in.
Paigey girl forever has a runny nose and refuses to tie her hair up, so needless to say I am always running after her wiping her nose or brushing her hair out of her eyes. Sometimes I am not quick enough to wipe the nose therefore her hair then sticks to her face is a very 'uncute' manner. I haven't edited her face in these photos, as if I start now, I will be forever doing it...LOL
She is a bit of a tomboy in the sense that she would be more excited about playing with her trucks outside in the dirt than playing with a doll.
She loves to run and is ever so independent. She knows what she wants when she wants it and like most toddlers wants it YESTERDAY.
Paigey makes my heart sing and shout 'WOOOHOOO' every day. She is such a delightful human being that I truley DO often wonder how on earth I grew such a warm and georgous creature.
Anyhow...as we lead up to Paigey's 2nd birthday, here are some shots from our Mummy/Daughter day down at our local zoo.

Chrissy
xo



Damn I missed the focus on this one :(

8 comments:

  1. Love that light in her beautiful eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she has gorgeous eyes and I really like your b/w conversions. So nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's such a little cutie! Very nice b&ws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just a beauty!! ++

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with this post. It's just so sweet! Your girl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at the eyes on that girl!! Amazing job!! ++

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG beautful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete